Build your Business’ Resilience – free advice and workshops
Build your business’ resilience with our free workshops and advice clinics
Our business resilience service is designed to help businesses remain resilient and find new opportunities to sustain and grow, even during times of economic uncertainty.
Join us to explore how Brexit, a changing global economy and local consumer insights could result in changes for your business – and how you can get ahead of the competition.
Our workshops and advice clinics are best suited for sole traders, small or medium sized businesses looking to provide their clients, investors and employees with the assurance that they can and will continue to trade in a changing economic landscape.
Each session is practical, interactive and completely free to attend. Our presenters are renowned EU and business experts. Our workshops are open to all London sole traders, small and medium sized businesses with a turn-over of less than £44m, and that have been trading for over six months.
- Brent: Friday 18 October 2019, 9:30am
- City of London: Wednesday 23 October 2019, 9.30am
- Haringey: Tuesday 29 October 2019, 10:00am
- Camden (British Library): Wednesday 30 October 2019, 10.30am
- Camden: Wednesday 18 September 2019, 4.00pm (event has passed)
- Westminster: Thursday 26 September 2019, 3.00pm (event has passed)
- Islington: Thursday 10 October 2019, 9.30am (event has passed)
For a full list of our workshops, click here.
1-2-1 advice clinics
Join London Growth Hub’s business experts for a free, 15 minute one-to-one session to answer your key questions around current business rules and regulations.
- Wednesday 23 October, 3 – 5pm: Hackney Town Hall, Mare St, London E8 1EA
- Thursday 26 September, 10.00am-1.30pm: WeWork, The Monument, 51 Eastcheap, London EC3M 1JP (clinic has passed)
- Tuesday 1 October, 10.00am-1.30pm: WeWork, 3 Waterhouse Square, 138 – 142 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW (clinic has passed)
- Thursday 10 October, 2.00pm-5.30pm: WeWork, 1 Mark Square, Hackney, London EC2A 4EG (clinic has passed)
- Tuesday 15 October – 10.00am-1.30pm: WeWork, Aldwych House, 71-91 Aldwych, Holborn, London WC2B 4HN (clinic has passed)
For a full list of advice clinics, click here.
Preparing for economic uncertainty
In the face of economic uncertainty, our advice and resources will help you identify the next steps you need to take to make sure your business remains successful.
Whether the UK leaves the EU with or without a deal – the way the UK does business with the EU will change. This may cause disruption for business, but could mean unexpected opportunities.
We’re here to guide you through these changes with up-to-the-minute advice from EU experts, helping you to spot new opportunities and navigate any risks.
Secure the future of your business
Our workshops and advice clinics will help you to:
- Develop a Brexit plan – actions you can take to show partners, clients and suppliers you are prepared
- Understand how Brexit will impact on import and export arrangements and what you need to do to maintain your trade with EU countries
- Know what you need to do to for current and future EU staff, including new employment requirements
- Navigate potential changes to contracts and insurance
- Map key opportunities and risks for your business with sector-specific insights and case studies
This service is presented by the London Growth Hub and delivered by BrexitHelp.net. They are part of the Mayor of London’s #LondonIsOpen campaign – promoting a city that is, and will continue to be, the best place in the world to start, build or grow a business.