Build your Business’ Resilience – free advice and workshops
Due to the Coronavirus/Covid_19 outbreak, all face to face sessions have been cancelled and replace by two webinars.
Build your business’ resilience with our free workshops and advice clinics
Our business resilience service is designed to help businesses remain resilient and find new opportunities to sustain and grow, even during times of economic uncertainty.
Join us to explore how Brexit, a changing global economy and local consumer insights could result in changes for your business – and how you can get ahead of the competition.
Our workshops and advice clinics are best suited for sole traders, small or medium sized businesses looking to provide their clients, investors and employees with the assurance that they can and will continue to trade in a changing economic landscape.
Preparing for economic uncertainty
In the face of economic uncertainty, our advice and resources will help you identify the next steps you need to take to make sure your business remains successful.
Now that the UK has exited the EU, and we have entered a period of transition, the way that the UK does business with the EU will change. There is no better time to make your business robust and future proof for the changes that lie ahead.
We’re here to guide you through these changes with up-to-the-minute advice from experts, helping you to spot new opportunities and navigate any risks.
Secure the future of your business
Our workshops and advice clinics will help you to:
- Develop a Brexit plan – actions you can take to show partners, clients and suppliers you are prepared
- Understand how Brexit will impact on import and export arrangements and what you need to do to maintain your trade with EU countries
- Know what you need to do to for current and future EU staff, including new employment requirements
- Navigate potential changes to contracts and insurance
- Map key opportunities and risks for your business with sector-specific insights and case studies
This support is provided by the London Growth Hub and delivered by BrexitHelp. They are part of the Mayor of London’s #LondonIsOpen campaign – promoting a city that is, and will continue to be, the best place in the world to start, build or grow a business.