Build your business resilience
Our free workshops are designed to help businesses remain resilient and find new opportunities to sustain and grow, even during times of economic uncertainty.
Join us to explore how Brexit, a changing global economy and local consumer insights could result in changes for your business – and how you can get ahead of the competition.
Our workshops are best suited for sole traders, small or medium sized businesses looking to provide their clients, investors and employees with the assurance that they can and will continue to trade in a changing economic landscape.
Preparing for economic uncertainty
In the face of economic uncertainty, our advice and resources will help you identify the next steps you need to take to make sure your business remains successful.
Whether the UK leaves the EU with or without a deal – the way the UK does business with the EU will change. This may cause disruption for business, but could mean unexpected opportunities.
We’re here to guide you through these changes with up-to-the-minute advice from EU experts in a FREE workshop helping you to spot new opportunities and navigate any risks.
Secure the future of your business
At our workshops, you will learn how to:
- Spot relevant developments in the economy and stock market and understand what changing exchange and interest rates could mean in practical terms
- Anticipate new trading arrangements
- Unpack the risks and opportunities for your business and identify any ‘weak links’
- Map any key decisions or actions you might need to make to ‘Brexit-proof’ your business
- Identify hidden opportunities within the context of the current trade deal between the UK and the EU
- Reduce any negative impacts economic uncertainty could have on your business
About the workshops
Each session is practical, interactive and completely free to attend. Our presenters are renowned EU and business experts.
Our workshops are open to all London sole traders, small and medium sized businesses with a turn-over of less than £44m, and that have been trading for over six months.
These workshops are presented by the London Growth Hub and delivered by BrexitHelp.net. They are part of the Mayor of London’s #LondonIsOpen campaign – promoting a city that is, and will continue to be, the best place in the world to start, build or grow a business.