When the UK leaves the EU, the commercial environment as we know it will change. This may cause disruption for business, but could equally mean unexpected opportunities.
The London Growth Hub is providing small and medium-sized enterprises with tools to anticipate changes and how Brexit will impact on their business activity and their industry.
In this 3 hour face-to-face training session, businesses will be equipped to spot relevant developments in the Brexit process and anticipate new trading terms. The sessions are practical, interactive and packed with information dispensed by presenters who are a renowned experts on the subject of Brexit.
What will you learn?
- How doing business can change post-Brexit
- What your EU touch points are and impact of Brexit on your business
- What the negotiations with the EU mean for your business
- How to use Brexit information resources for your business
- How to deal with uncertainty and to spot opportunities
The course is free of charge (funded by the London Growth Hub) for all London small businesses with a turn-over of less than £44m, and that have been trading for over six months.
Register today for this free London Growth Hub sessions to kickstart your Brexit-proofing and be ahead of your competition, whatever happens.