Discover how to build your digital presence, attract more customers and boost your online sales.
Why should you join this virtual event?
Are you looking for effective strategies to boost your online sales? This free webinar will help you to fine-tune your digital strategy, optimise your website and generate a higher volume of web traffic.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) resulted in more consumers being empowered with digital tools to help make purchasing decisions. Having a high-performance website and engaging your customers online is proving more crucial than ever before – if you don’t leverage these online channels, your competitors will.
Join the London Growth Hub for this interactive virtual workshop to discover how you can influence the customer journey and grow your digital presence with advice from our expert speaker.
What will you learn?
- Uncover how to structure and design your website to attract more visitors
- Learn about search engine optimisation (SEO) and how it benefits your business
- Understand how to rank more highly on search engines
- Discover how to assess and develop your company’s ‘digital maturity’
- Hear best practice for web hosting, web domains and localising your website
- Gain insights on producing compelling content that is effective and understood by customers
This London Growth Hub webinar is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project, as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
The London Growth Hub business support programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.