Navigating the Crisis
Businesses worldwide are being severely disrupted by the Covid-19 pandemic. The London Growth Hub is partnering with Funding London to develop a response programme delivered through a series of webinars. These aim to provide an essential toolkit to help SMEs meet the challenges faced during this time of economic uncertainty. This is a crucial moment when business must adapt at hyper speed in order to ensure survival.
‘Navigating The Crisis’ webinar series focuses on delivering support in various areas such as: financial strategy, business analysis, supply chain management, current fundraising environment and adapting your strategy to ensure longevity. The online content will give attendees the chance to hear advice and insights from early stage stakeholders and serial entrepreneurs who’ve experienced previous economic downturn.
Please see our schedule below. Please note that we will add more events as they are confirmed.
- Navigating The Crisis: Overcoming The Fundraising Challenges – Wednesday 3 June – 11am – 12pm. This live webinar help you understand which types of funding options available, valuation implications in the current climate, tips on pitching remotely and discover which investors are actually fundraising and how you can tell.
- Navigating The Crisis: Adapting Your Financial Strategy – Thursday 26 March – 11am – 11:45am. This live webinar will help you discover what financial measures you will need to take to ensure continuity of business in such unprecedented times. (EVENT HAS PASSED)
- Navigating The Crisis: Building Business Resilience – Wednesday 8 April – 11am – 11:45am. This live webinar will help you discover what actions you will need to take to minimise the impact of the current crisis on your business, how to manage supply chains during disruptive times and how to conduct a practical business resilience checklist to ensure survival. (EVENT HAS PASSED)
- Navigating The Crisis: Updates To The Employment Law Under Covid-19 – Wednesday 22 April – 11am – 12pm. This live webinar will focus on the latest updates on the job retention scheme, furloughing and redundancies and will look at approaches other employers are adopting to ease the pressure, including pay cuts, reducing hours, and changes in relation to employee data privacy. (EVENT HAS PASSED)
- Navigating The Crisis: Prospering In A Pandemic – Panel With Three Successful Business Leaders – Wednesday 29 April – 2:45pm – 4pm. This live webinar will focus on delivering valuable insights from three successful serial entrepreneurs/angel investors on how to pivot and preserve cash flow, customer retention and acquisition, and adapting business strategy to ensure continuity during the current climate. (EVENT HAS PASSED)
- Navigating The Crisis: Fundraising During A Global Crisis – Wednesday 6 May – 11am – 12pm. This live webinar will consist of an insightful discussion with three key investors in the early stage ecosystem and will help you discover if the pandemic has affected their investment activity, understand how they continue to meet new businesses and their view on the impact the crisis will have on the early stage market. (EVENT HAS PASSED)
- Navigating The Crisis: Adapting Your Financial Strategy – Wednesday 20 May – 11am – 12pm. This live webinar will help you discover what financial measures you will need to take to ensure continuity of business. The session will focus on providing insights into financial forecasting assessment in light of the current crisis, strategies for optimising your cash management and multiple scenarios generation that will help you get your business through. (EVENT HAS PASSED)
If you have missed any of our webinars you can watch them here.