London Growth Hub Roadshow
A new decade means change for every small and growing business. It means new opportunities as technologies emerge, markets develop, consumer tastes change and business needs evolve. It’s a time when every small business needs to ask itself: are we ready?
We want to ensure that small businesses are equipped and resilient to the changes that lie ahead.
To help you prepare, the London Growth Hub Roadshow will be taking place in London, from 9-10th March at 15 Bateman Street, London W1D 3AQ and 11th-12th March at Hammersmith Huddle, 3 Shortlands, London W6 8DA.
Working with respected partners, including Google, Facebook, The British Library and more, we will be hosting a range of workshops open to Small and Medium Sized Enterprises and business owners, including:
Monday 9th March
- Google: Get your business visible on Google (9:00am – 10:00am)
- Google: Building a digital marketing strategy (1.00pm – 2.00pm)
- Facebook: How to create engaging posts and Facebook Ads (5:00pm – 6:00pm)
Tuesday 10th March
- Funding London: Financial strategy (9:00am – 11:00am)
- Funding London: Investment workshop (1:00pm – 3:00pm)
Wednesday 11th March
- Google: Social media strategy (9:00am – 10:00am)
- Google: Build your brand online (1:00pm – 2:00pm)
- Facebook: Find new customers using Instagram (5:00pm – 6:00pm)
Thursday 12th March
- Facebook: IG Story school (9:00am – 10:00am)
- MOPAC: Cyber security (10:00am – 11:00am)
- British Library: Developing new business ideas at a time of change (2:00pm – 3:30pm)
Click below to book your place and follow @LDNGrowthHub on Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates.