Co-Innovate Bridging the Gap is a free programme that supports eligible start up and early stage businesses in London. It connects them to both open innovation and research practices at Brunel University London and a network of experienced and creative business growth professionals.
Through the programme, businesses can access customised support to identify, design, develop and test new or significantly improved products, services or business processes.
Support available from the programme includes:
- Innovation mentoring
- Other specialist mentoring and workshops
- Smart audits
- Brunel Innovation Vouchers worth up to £5k
- Collaborative Projects with Brunel University London
- Support for readiness for funding
- Workspaces and prototyping.
This project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.