The Mayor’s International Business Programme is a tailored business support programme for high-growth firms in London operating in four broad sectors: creative, finance, business services and tech, life sciences and urban innovation.
Over the course of the 12-month programme, you will receive the advice and support you need to make your business an international success. The programme provides:
- One-to-one and one-to-many mentoring and ongoing guidance from entrepreneurs and business leaders.
- Focused workshops and events that provide the opportunity to learn from expert advisers.
- Exclusive connections to top corporates in London and internationally through our access to corporates initiative.
- Live leads for specific business opportunities in North America, Europe, China and India.
- The opportunity to join high-profile targeted trade missions led by our team of international business experts.
- A dedicated Trade Manager who will be your main point of contact throughout your journey.
Eligible businesses must have between ten and 250 employees, be generating annual revenues of more than £1 million, and demonstrate steady growth with active projects domestically or internationally.
This project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).