The PP Women’s Entrepreneurship and Venture Incubator is a 12-week programme for start-up and incubator stage ventures (less than three years).
The incubator is for women aged 30 to 65, and runs from September 20 – December 13 2019.
Applications must be received before September 8 2019.
RSVP for our Pre-Incubator Networking Info Sessions before the September 8 dadline:
Sept 3, 6pm-8:30pm – The Talbot, 2 Tyrwhitt Rd, London SE4 1QG
Sept 4, 8am-10:30am – The Shard, London Bridge
Please RSVP through Meetup Group: “London Women Entrepreneurs & Angel Investor Network”
- Entrepreneurship Incubator for women entrepreneurs and founders aged 30 to 65.
- Sectors: 50% non-tech and 50% tech/tech-enabled
- 12-week programme for START-UP and INCUBATOR stages (venture less than 3 years)
- Modules and workshops, including with leading investors, successful entrepreneurs, and experts
- Professional mentorship
- B2B business development and networking
- Co-working space
- Seed capitalduring programme for qualifying entrepreneurs at start-up and early stages
- Convenient venues based in south London (Brockley, New Cross, Lewisham), complemented by Central London and East London locations
- Personalised programme and flexible schedule to suit your venture needs and balance family/personal commitments
- Partnering platform and network to build your venture team for sustainability
- Holistic support for overall female health and wellness – yoga, pilates, alternative therapies
- Access to long-term venture funding and ongoing support for Incubator Graduates who have an option to enter PP partner accelerators.
Contact the PP team to find out more:
For full details see Website: www.positiveplanetuk.com | WhatsApp (only): +44-7503-391-993
Join Meetup Group: London Women Entrepreneurs & Angel Investor Network