Start Up Step Up London is an innovative LEAP Growth Hub/ESF programme designed to help Londoners access entrepreneurship and improve their enterprise skills at this critical time for our economy.
Delivered by visionnaires part of Capital City College Group with partners across London, participants will benefit from visionnaires groundbreaking start-up programme, targeted skills training and one-to-one coaching & mentoring.
START UP will provide participants from under-represented groups with tailored support to encourage the development of an entrepreneurial mind-set:
- Supporting the creation of new businesses
- Providing potential SMEs/entrepreneurs access to co-working spaces, makers spaces and hot desking to enhance entrepreneurial acumen and business development
- Providing workshops on marketing and access to finance
- Bring businesses together with individuals to help engender entrepreneurial mind-sets, partnering with co-working spaces.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend workshops and training sessions on topics such as business planning, trading legally, marketing, digital skills, access to finance and presenting your ideas.
STEP UP supports SMEs to identify gaps and increase the skills levels of employees, to encourage progression in employment and business growth:
- Providing SMEs/entrepreneurs with tailored support in co-working spaces to enhance entrepreneurial acumen and business development
- Increasing the skills levels of employed women to encourage progression in employment and help address the gender employment and wage gap.
Participants will be able to access training and qualifications to help you or your team contribute more to your business.