The Future 20 is a 12-18 month incubator programme for 20 of the most innovative startups who are working to address the most pressing global and local challenges. The national programme is looking for start-ups who can inspire and excite with their solutions for creating change. From developing low cost technology for water filtration that could impact the lives of millions in the developing world to using contactless technology to improve the lives of homeless people in the UK, your idea should have the potential to change lives.
Through the Future 20 programme, participants have access to:
- Mentorship from entrepreneurs and investors
- Introductions to funders
- Specialist business advice
- Business development support
- Specialist partners for industry insight
- Free workspace
- Partners all over the UK to help support and elevate your start-up
The Future 20 is a free, no equity programme and is delivered by a range of impressive partners including J.P Morgan and Stone King.
To learn more about the programme and how to apply, please click here.